REY'S WINDOW TINTING
Your Cart is Empty
There was an error with PayPalClick here to try again
Thank you for your business!You should be receiving an order confirmation from Paypal shortly.Exit Shopping Cart
|Posted on February 7, 2012 at 1:33 PM|
6 Reasons to Tint Your Car:
There are many reasons to tint your car from protecting against health concerns, safety and privacy reasons, as well as preserving your investment in your car. Listed below are some of the top reasons that people tint their cars. Avoid Overheating
1.Your car’s interior can be 60% cooler during those hot summer days with proper tinting.Protect Your Skin
2. Harmful UV rays from the sun can cause skin cancer. Tinting your car can block 99% of these damaging rays.
3. In an auto accident, tinting can help shattered glass hold together, protecting the occupants of the car.Safer Driving Accident Protection
4. Tinting reduces dangerous glare from the sun, snow, and other headlights, helping you drive safely.
5. Tinting protects your privacy and contents within a car. What a burglar can’t see, he won’t steal.Prevent Cracking and Fading
6. Harmful UV rays and heat cause car upholstery to crack and fade. Car tint is sunscreen for your car.
So Come Down To Rey's and Get Your Windows Tinted!